Thursday, March 18, 2010

Calling all Fashionistas

I came across a website that looks like it may be an interesting way to shop. Ideeli. It's a members-only shopping site that that offers brand name clothing at discounts up to 80%. But the thing with this website is that the sales are only for a limited time frame. The sale may begin at 11a.m. and only last for 36 hours. So you have to stay on top of knowing when the items your looking for are going to be open for business. I viewed this site and seen a lot of nice pieces I would be interested in buying.


I also came across this site as well, HauteLook, but it wouldn't let me view any of the merchandise without signing up first. I didn't want to sign up for something site unseen. Rue La La , Gilt Groupe and Privatistas are invitation only, so without one you have to join a waiting list until a spot becomes available. So they are also websites that you will have to join site unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails